ONE NATION'S GUN LOBBY MEETINGS
* Australian Rodger Muller posed as an advocate to relax gun laws while working undercover for Al Jazeera.
* He set up meetings for Pauline Hanson's chief-of-staff James Ashby and Queensland leader Steve Dickson with US lobby groups including the powerful National Rifle Association.
* The three men travelled to Washington where they met with lobbyists to investigate the possibility of getting donations for One Nation.
WHAT STEVE DICKSON SAYS IN HIDDEN CAMERA FOOTAGE
* "I feel so passionate about America sometimes I want to be American. They believe in their country. I want to be that patriotic about Australia."
* "I want to be in bed with the United States. I say that unashamedly and I don't think Pauline's too much different to me."
* "If we can get a million dollars f***ing US towards social media, I don't even need the money. I just need the grunt. If we get the grunt of that social media supporting us, I don't need to touch the money. They are a third party punching this s*** in. And we're giving them the stuff they are punching in. I don't need any more than that. That's the trick."
* "I've been a minister in a government. I'm really fortunate because I was on a committee within parliament called the Parliamentary Crime and Misconduct Committee. It's bad s***. I'm never going to jail - it won't happen because I walk the knife."
* "I was changing s*** all the time." - Dickson talks about discovering the "genie's lamp" of regulation while a minister in the Newman government.
* "We've been importing all these Muslims into Australia."
* "You'd have the whole government by the balls." - Dickson on the prospect of winning the balance of power with eight Senate seats which Ashby estimates will cost $10 million."
* "The weather conditions are a whole lot better here than f***ing England and England has been taken over by Muslims so I reckon we're going to rate number one." - Dickson on the US-Australia alliance.
* "If they throw $10 million at is we could f***ing win a heaps of seats plus s***loads of seats in the Senate."
* "We've got a political party called the Greens. They are f***tards. Honestly they are the worst people."
* "If it gets out it'll f***ing rock the boat" - Ashby on the meetings.
* "That's really good. That's very strong." - Ashby on lobbyists' advice to "shame" people who point to massacres to argue against relaxing gun laws.
(Source: Al Jazeera's How To Sell A Massacre part one)
Australian Associated Press