DAY THREE – 2018 HENTY FIELD DAYS
It’s the third and final day of the Henty Machinery Field Days and we’re set for similar spring weather to yesterday with a sunny day and 17 degrees but hopefully without that wind!
Follow all the action from Day Three here:
Highlights on Thursday include Strongwoman Scout Symons who will attempt to pull a tractor, the judging of the 2018 Henty Natural Fibres Fashion Awards and get along to the finals of the Pedigree and Nature’s Table Sheep and Yard Dog trials – they won’t disappoint. Have you been to the Farm Gate Market Produce pavilion? It’s fantastic over lunchtime and gather at The Stump for the count of the largest number of John Deere fans in the one spot.
There’s plenty going on around the site today and so much to see. If you need a hand finding your way around the site, here’s a downloadable site map:
Take a look back through the Henty Machinery Field Days images from the 1970s to 2017. You’re sure to spot someone you know!
REVISIT DAY TWO OF THE HENTY FIELD DAYS
REVISIT DAY ONE OF THE HENTY FIELD DAYS
- 2018 Henty Feld Days – Live Coverage Day One | Photos Videos
- Drought worries impact exhibitors during Day One
- Simple approach a success as V-rake-named Machine of the Year
- From cooking with electricity to how to cut carcasses: one woman’s Henty legacy
- Rural crime in focus at Henty Machinery Field Days 2018