- What element has the chemical symbol C?
- Name the capital of Scotland.
- What is the name of the skirt worn by men that is the national dress of that nation?
- Who is the youngest of the animated Simpson children?
- Ron Weasley and Hermione Granger are best friends with which boy wizard?
- Who played Rachel Green in Friends?
- Complete the saying: you can’t make ____ without breaking some eggs.
- Kata Tjuta or the Olgas are in which state or territory?
- Blaxland, Lawson and Wentworth led the first group to cross which mountains?
- Name the Greek goddess of love and beauty.
- What is the hardest bone in the human body?
- What holds the bit in a drill?
- Which cheese is served with a classic Greek salad?
- Name Frodo’s gardener and faithful companion in The Lord of The Rings?
- In computer terms, what does CPU stand for?
- What French word for sled is the name of a Winter Olympic event?
- On a dartboard, what number is to the right of 20?
- What two pieces of equipment are essential for orienteering?
- What is the line at the back of the tennis court called?
- How many players in a beach volleyball team?
FLORA AND FAUNA
- What type of creature is a Labrador?
- On which continent did tomatoes originate?
- How many calves does the average giraffe give birth to each time?
- What is the sieve-like structure in the upper jaw of plankton-eating whales called?
- Earl Grey tea is flavoured with oil from what fruit?
- Where are the River and Wren markets held?
- What is Ganmain’s postcode?
- St Michael’s and Wagga City Cats are local clubs in which sport?
- In which year did the historic Council Chambers convert into the Museum of the Riverina?
- And in which year was that building built?
- Who is the 30th Prime Minister of Australia?
- Which hurricane caused catastrophic flooding in Hawaii recently?
- A man was arrested at Hobart airport recently after hiding more than $1m of the drug ice where?
- How many candidates are in the 2018 Wagga byelection?
- A Chinese tourist was mauled to death in Kenya while photographing what animal?
How did you go? Check your answers to the Leading Quiz above.
- Harry Potter.
- Jennifer Aniston.
- An omelette.
- Northern Territory.
- Blue Mountains.
- Samwise (Sam) Gamgee.
- Central processing unit.
- Map and compass.
FLORA AND FAUNA
- South America.
- Wagga Showgrounds.
- Scott Morrison.
- Hurricane Lane.
- In his underpants.