- What two colours appear on the Australia Post logo?
- In which Australian state or territory would you find Cairns?
- Freddie Mercury was lead singer with which band?
- Name the capital of New Zealand.
- To who is Kim Kardashian married?
- C is the chemical symbol for which element?
- How many dwarfs did Snow White stay with?
- On what date do we celebrate Australia’s national day?
- Who wrote The Ugly Duckling?
- How many minutes are there in three hours?
- What is the international radio code word for the letter T?
- Uluru was given what name in 1873?
- Which Christian holiday celebrates the death and resurrection of Jesus?
- What shape is an Australian Give Way sign?
- In the title of the various television series, what does CSI stand for?
- How many holes does a bowling ball have?
- What is par on a 500m golf hole?
- Malcolm Milne was the first Australian to win major overseas events in which sport?
- Yellow and blue are the traditional colours of which NRL team?
- Name the four throwing events in regular track and field competitions.
FLORA AND FAUNA
- Seville, Valencia and navel are all types of which fruit?
- Which onion-like vegetable are vampires said to detest?
- What breed of dog is commonly associated with Queen Elizabeth II?
- Crabs belong to which group of creatures?
- What is a silverback?
- The City of Wagga recently instituted a new rubbish collection system, part of which is a weekly FOGO collection. What does the acronym FOGO stand for?
- At which Wagga sportsground would you find the city’s cycling track?
- What is the postcode for the Riverina town of Collingullie?
- In which Riverina municipality would you find the unusual Hankinson Fountain?
- Which company manufactured that unusual fountain?
- A man lost his life at the weekend in a fire on which floor of Trump Tower in Manhattan?
- A truck filled with 20 tonnes of what item, believed to be headed for McDonald’s, overturned on the Hume Highway last week?
- What was the nationality of the weightlifter who collapsed during a lifting attempt at the Commonwealth Games on Sunday?
- How old was Winnie Madikizela- Mandela at the time of her recent death?
- Name the former Australian Test captain who announced that he is willing to return to cricket should Cricket Australia need his services.