- Who is the star of the Dirty Harry series of movies?
- What did the Knave of Hearts steal?
- In which country would you find Mount Olympus?
- What are alleged to have been the last words of Ned Kelly?
- How many calories are there in a glass of water?
- What is the Taj Mahal made of?
- What letter appears to the left of G on a keyboard?
- Kathmandu is the capital of which nation?
- For how many years did Sleeping Beauty sleep?
- How many days were there in the year 2000?
- Which spread is said to ‘put a rose in every cheek’?
- Which river flows through Rome?
- John Travolta and Olivia Newton John sang Summer Nights on which soundtrack?
- When the cow jumped over the moon, what did the little dog do?
- Heineken beer comes from which country?
- With which sport do we associate Michael Clarke?
- In which sport is the Bledisloe Cup contested?
- Why were Geoff Boycott, John Emburey and Graham Gooch suspended from Test cricket in 1983?
- In boxing terms, what does TKO stand for?
- How many players take to the field in AFLX?
FLORA AND FAUNA
- What do we call a young goat?
- What order of insects contains the most species?
- The red and green kangaroo paw is the floral emblem for which state or territory?
- Name the vegetable that is used as a national emblem of Wales.
- What is a baby horse called?
- What sport do the Tolland Wolves play?
- In which suburb of Wagga would you find the Amy Hurd Early Learning Centre?
- The Kooringal Mall was established in which year?
- Name the footbridge that crosses the railway tracks from the train station to Railway Street.
- How many Coles supermarkets are in Wagga?
- How old was Sir Roger Bannister at the time of his recent death?
- Which movie won the 2018 Best Film Oscar?
- Name the Australian actress who had to carry out repairs on her Oscars dress after the straps came off.
- A child died in Inverell after being mauled by what type of dog?
- Which Riverina town held Mardi Gras on Saturday?