- What do we call the thin tape passed between the teeth to clean their surface?
- Name the two colours that appear on the flag of Greece?
- And what is the capital of that nation?
- In time telling terms, what does p.m. stand for?
- Name the musical that sees Professor Higgins teaching Eliza Doolittle to be a lady.
- Chocolate, vanilla and which other flavour make up Neapolitan ice-cream?
- What is the name of Donald Duck’s girlfriend?
- What is the 18th letter of the alphabet?
- Haggis is a food particularly associated with the cuisine of which nation?
- Which planet is fourth from the Sun?
- In which Australian state or territory would you find Byron Bay?
- What object had the crocodile in Peter Pan swallowed?
- What is Batman’s secret identity?
- Which two primary colours mix to make green?
- According to the rhyme, what did Tom, Tom, the piper’s son steal?
- With which sport do we associate the San Antonio Spurs?
- Which British monarch is said to have introduced golf to England?
- How many periods of play is a game of NBA basketball split into?
- What sport do pugilists participate in?
- A goal in Australian Rules football is worth how many points?
FLORA AND FAUNA
- What unit is traditionally used to measure the height of a racehorse?
- What is a male swan known as?
- To which family of plants do capsicums belong?
- What type of creature is a barracuda?
- Name the respiratory organs of fish.
- In which Wagga suburb would you find Jack Misson Oval?
- How many Australia Post outlets are there in Wagga?
- What sport do the Wagga Wanderers represent the city in?
- Who designed the Victory Memorial Gardens?
- In which year was the Jolly Swagman statue in that park unveiled?
- Which Australian politician was embroiled in scandal this week after it emerged that he had left his wife for his now pregnant, former staffer, girlfriend?
- Name the city that is currently hosting the Winter Olympics.
- An exhibition celebrating the 25th anniversary of which popular and satirical art contest opened in Wagga last week?
- How many complaints to the Advertising Standard Board led to KFC altering their advertisement showing a child’s drawing of “Mummy and Daddy naked wrestling”?
- Scottish scientists recently revealed that they have been successful for the first time in fully growing what to maturity?