- What substance weakens Superman?
- In what city was Muhammad born?
- What three colours appear on the flag of Ireland?
- Genghis Khan was a leader of which people?
- In what year was the Sydney Opera House officially opened?
- People of which background were counted in the 1967 Australian Census for the first time?
- What does WWW stand for?
- What name is given to a nine sided shape?
- What colour flag is waved to indicate surrender?
- What is the third book of the Old Testament?
- Traditionally, what is the gift for a 20th wedding anniversary?
- What letter appears to the left of j on a keyboard?
- What is the chemical symbol for uranium?
- Who was the American Vice President when Bill Clinton was the President?
- How many different times was Andrew Fisher Australian Prime Minister?
- What term is used to describe a change of direction on a golf course between tee and green?
- What is the length of an epee used in fencing competition?
- In which country did the sport of kendo originate?
- Long jumpers launch themselves into a landing area filled with what?
- A gyoji is a referee in which sport?
FLORA AND FAUNA
- What animal is often referred to as the ‘king of the beasts’?
- What colourfully named algae often causes waterways to be closed to users due to its toxicity?
- A tasselled wobbegong is what type of creature?
- Cacti belong to what group of plants known for their water storing capabilities?
- Hummingbirds lack which of the five senses?
- What was the original name of The Daily Advertiser?
- And in which year was that newspaper first published?
- In which street would you find the Oasis Regional Aquatic Centre?
- Name the primary school found at 63 Gregadoo Road.
- The Chinese pavilion found in the Wagga Botanical Gardens was gifted to the city by sister city Kunming for what occasion?
- Name the host of the American Today show who was sacked last week over sexual harassment allegations.
- How old was Gomer Pyle actor Jim Nabors at the time of his recent death?
- The parliament of which state recently passed the Voluntary Assisted Dying Bill?
- After 70 years flying to London last week saw QANTAS open what at Heathrow?
- What building in the grounds of Kensington Palace will be home to Prince Harry and actress Meghan Markle after their marriage in spring next year?