- What did Dorothy throw over the Wicked Witch of the West that caused her to melt in The Wizard of Oz?
- What was unusual about the army of monkeys that the same witch controlled?
- Name the son and daughter of actor Henry Fonda who followed him into a career on the silver screen.
- What is the basic unit of currency of Turkey?
- France’s Notre Dame Cathedral is an example of what style of architecture?
- In which year did Henry Ford invent the tractor?
- How many sheets of paper are there in a ream?
- In which country is the novel Harp In The South by Ruth Park set?
- How many years of marriage are celebrated by a silver wedding anniversary?
- Which character from the Peanuts cartoon strip has a security blanket?
- Cayenne is the capital city of which nation?
- Narcotism is the habit of taking what?
- In which Australian state or territory would you find the township of Lara?
- Which village in the south of Scotland was often the destination of English couples eloping?
- The term cardiac refers to which bodily organ?
- What is Mike Tyson’s boxing nickname?
- In which year was Muhammad Ali born?
- What swimming race has competitors starting in the water rather than diving in?
- Which side do you always serve from first in a game of tennis?
- How many players are there in a netball team?
FLORA AND FAUNA
- Which side of a horse is known as the near side?
- What type of creature is a perch?
- What breed of dog is traditionally used for racing?
- On which continent would you find zebras in their native habitat?
- What is the national flower of India?
- How many Donut King stores are there in Wagga?
- And where in the city would you find those stores?
- What was the name of the event held over the Easter weekend that saw lighting and projection installations along the Wagga Beach precinct?
- In which year did Wagga record its highest ever annual rainfall?
- How often are council elections held in Wagga?
- Which television superhero actor died at the weekend after a short battle with leukemia?
- How old was that actor at the time of his death?
- Which Coca-Cola product will vanish from our shelves allegedly after a study showed that most people didn’t know that it contained no sugar?
- What humorous event is being held in Wagga next weekend?
- Which Riverina locality held a bonfire and fireworks night over the Queen’s birthday long weekend?