- If you obtain an item ‘for nix’ how much have you paid?
- What was the alleged profession of Mary Magdalene?
- The Joker is an enemy of which superhero?
- What is the square of nine?
- What was Indiana Jones searching for in the popular film Raiders of the Lost Ark?
- Name the star of the movie A Knight’s Tale.
- In what Australian court are divorce proceedings heard?
- The wringing of the skin on a persons arm or wrist to cause pain is known as a Chinese what?
- What city is home to the AFL team known as the Lions?
- Members of Hitler’s storm troopers were known as what shirts?
- The name of what metal is also a slang term for a police officer?
- What animal appeared on the Australian two cent coin?
- In which Australian state or territory would you find the town of Cessnock?
- What does the French phrase “C’est la vie” mean?
- What colour is traditionally associated with cowardice?
- In golf, what term is used to describe the distance that a ball travels on the ground after its flight through the air?
- How many different pieces of apparatus are used by women in Olympic gymnastics competition?
- What do we call the coloured clothes worn by jockeys?
- How many teams are involved in a triangular contest?
- In which sport might you find a short leg, a square leg and a fine leg?
FLORA AND FAUNA
- How many species of kangaroo are there?
- Name at least two of those species.
- Couscous is made from what grain?
- What group of plants has the botanical name Nymphaeaceae?
- What is a male goose called?
- In which street in Wagga would you find KU Koala Preschool?
- In which year was Griffith proclaimed a city?
- How Commonwealth Bank branches are there in Wagga?
- Who was the first person to be crowned Miss Wagga Wagga in 1949?
- Now known as Community Princess, what was that position previously known as?
- Which tennis star has revealed that she was regularly beaten and abused by her father in the lead up to the release of her biography?
- What is the name of that biography?
- Name the live music event held at the Murrumbidgee Turf Club on Saturday.
- Disneyland was recently linked to an outbreak of which disease?
- New Zealand Prime Minister Jacinda Ardern’s cat recently died after being hit by a car. What was that cat’s name?