- Who was the Greek god of the underworld?
- What does 1 cup of flour, 1 cup of milk and 1 egg provide a basic batter for?
- Which fairytale character said “Run, run, run, as fast as you can. You can’t catch me I’m the…..”?
- Seamus is the Gaelic equivalent of which English name?
- What is your patella?
- What is half of 72?
- Who was the star of the 1955 American drama movie Rebel Without a Cause?
- What is the capital of Italy?
- Are polar bears found at the North or South Pole?
- What astronomical phenomenon is featured on the Bayeux Tapestry?
- In what style did Russian artist Wassily Kandinsky paint?
- Who replaced Tony Barber as the host of the long-running game show Sale of the Century?
- If you filled your car with ULP, what would you be putting in it?
- Which southern American city is considered to be the birthplace of jazz?
- Which famous street in that city shares its name with an alcoholic beverage?
- What was significant about the 1968 Olympic men’s 100 metres final?
- Who was the first woman, nicknamed the Queen of the Waves, to swim the English Channel?
- In which year did she complete that feat?
- In golf, a score of three under par on any given hole is known as a what?
- How many Grand Slam titles did Steffi Graf win?
FLORA AND FAUNA
- What type of creature is a cuckoo?
- Name the national tree of the country of India.
- How many legs do most insects have?
- Kent, Jarrahdale and Jap are all varieties of which vegetable?
- What is the national animal of Canada?
- What is the address of the new The Daily Advertiser office after the organisation left 48 Trail Street after more than 100 years on Monday?
- In December of which year did the Kangaroo March begin in Wagga?
- How many men started that march?
- Which Riverina village held their annual picnic race meeting at the weekend?
- In which suburb would you find Wagga’s Sacred Heart Primary School?
- More than 40 people are dead and schools have been closed in Madagascar after an outbreak of which disease, which was dubbed the Black Death during a previous outbreak?
- Name the small organisation that was awarded this year’s Nobel Peace Prize.
- Las Vegas mass shooter Stephen Paddock opened fire on a music festival crowd from a room in which hotel?
- And on which floor of that hotel was his room?
- Last week saw the ABC announce that the current season of which late night current affairs program would be the last?