- What is the 20th letter of the English alphabet?
- In which century did the Irish potato famine take place?
- In which year did the first air crash fatality occur?
- An assassination attempt was made on which Pope in 1981?
- Who was the frontman for the band The Wailers?
- And which religion did he follow?
- Name the second space shuttle launched.
- What was the name of the Australian yacht that won the 1983 America’s Cup?
- Name the Men At Work song that became the unofficial anthem of that victory.
- Who created the artwork titled “210 Coca Cola bottles”?
- The Torah is a sacred scripture of which religion?
- In which American State is the famous Sing Sing prison?
- How many colours are there in the spectrum?
- Which film featured the song (I’ve Had) The Time Of My Life?
- Name the director of the movie Frenzy.
- How long are the halves in a game of rugby union?
- What colour are table tennis balls used in competition?
- What is the nationality of racing driver Jenson Button?
- What colour is the ball pocketed last in a game of pool?
- And what number does that ball carry?
FLORA AND FAUNA
- The name of which animal means ‘earth pig’ in Afrikaans?
- What type of creature is a clydesdale?
- What part of the rice plant do we eat?
- Name the most common species of dolphin.
- What is the floral emblem of Queensland?
- In which street is Narrandera Public School?
- Name the two highways that pass through Narrandera.
- On which Wagga building would you see the NightLight Projections?
- Staff at the Botanic Gardens are currently asking for suggestions of names for what type of twins?
- A bronze sculpture of which Wagga native is currently on display at the Sporting Hall of Fame?
- After battling cancer, which founder of charity Love Your Sister died last week?
- How old was she?
- Name the Stephen King novel that was re-released as a movie recently.
- Which team won the Group Nine grand final at the weekend?
- Name the hurricane that hit Florida recently.